Tuesday 6 February 2018

My Longarm Antics-- Quilt #2 2018




My Longarm Quilting Antics-- Quilt #2 2018 


For those that don't know me, My name is Nicole Reed, and I am Longarm Quilter for hire based in Kingaroy Queensland Australia.
And I want to share with you what I do here at Darvanalee Designs Studio on a daily basis.
Today we are working On a table runner, for a customer.
You can check out the Video Below and see what I got up to.

Using the Handi Quilter Avante Q18 and a Q-bot Computer system. 
 you can see, we are stitching out a snowflake pattern today.
 I do sometimes get some different jobs in the store, not everything I do is a 
quilt. Happy Quilting.


Thank you for joining me today,
if you like this video give us a Thumbs.
Leave us a comment below and tell me what you think.
Share this video with your friends and Family, and 
don't forget to subscribe, so you don't miss any of my future crafty  

Here at DDs, we Love, and I mean Love seeing what you are making off the channel. You can share your creations with a creative and supportive community on our Facebook group you can join here. 
Facebook Quilting & Crafting Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/502137273519583/


Connect with us on Social Media & Other platforms 
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/darvanalee

Happy Quilting & Crafting ") N

No comments:

Post a Comment