Wednesday 27 August 2014

Horses Horses Quilt #75

 
Today we are looking at Pat's Quilt 
well actually we are looking at her 
Daughters first ever quilt 









after Pat purchased a couple books 
for beginner patchwork for her 
daughter 

she decided to tackle this little number 
and I must say that she has done a wonderful job 

Pat and her daughter are now members of our ever growing Mail order Quilting Service here at Darvanalee Designs 

we used a cream cotton and and all over quilting pattern of a horses and Pat's Daughter loves all things Horses 

as you can see from the pictures below this quilt has turned out just divine 
and I love the horse quilting pattern :) 

this quilt has arrived to its new home and will be loved for many 
years to come...
I have been told by pat that her daughter is now working on a King size quilt...
I can't wait to see the finish quilt :) :) 

but for now I better get Quilting :) :) 

Happy Quilting ") N






No comments:

Post a Comment