Wednesday 11 June 2014

Hexi's Hexi's and more Hexi's Quilt #47

well it has been little over a week since my last post...I have been quilting up a storm 
this quilt and the next 3 have been done in that time...
So as I said one very busy chicky 

this quilt that I am showing you today 
belongs to Meg.A of Nanango
this is the second quilt that I have done 
for Meg...and I must say Meg really is very talented indeed...from what I have seen she had done some amazing work ") 

So as you can see from the pictures 
we have used a Mocha Variegated thread 
with an all over large stipple 

it really has turned out beautifully
apparently this one is heading off 
to her doctors place from what I have 
been told...I looking forward to Meg finally seeing her quilt 
in person this week 


now onto the next quilt 

Happy Quilting ") N

 




No comments:

Post a Comment