Saturday 14 June 2014

First Timer Quilt # 49

Today I am working on Shona's first ever quilt 
and it is very exciting this quilt is for her 
Daughters up coming 
Birthday 

earlier in the year Shone 
purchased a sewing machine off 
me at the Nanango Markets 

Shona then came to classed to get to know 
her new machine a little better
after her class she purchased some 
10" stackers and inkjet cotton for 
printing your photos on 

then last week she came in to see me 
about getting her quilt finished 

we used a pastel variegated thread 
and Shona asked for me to 
just stipple this quilt all over going 
around the pictures 

you can see from the pictures that 
she has done a wonderful 
job and this is going to be a quilt 
that is loved for many years to come 

 A job well done by Shona ") 

now onto Lisa's quilt 

Happy Quilting ") N

1 comment:

  1. What a nice present and well done on first quilt. I am sure her daughter will be delighted.

    ReplyDelete