Saturday 31 May 2014

Cross Hatch Heaven Quilt # 43

To we are working on Sandra.W's
quit.

This one is a little different this is a one piece
quilting..not something that i do very often 

today we have been doing cross Hatch over the entire Quilt 

this Quilt is a King size quilt 
as you can see it took up a lot of room  
Sandra will, when she takes delivery of the quilt 
will be adding some rainbow Dresden Plates 
all over the quilt..

I believe this quilt is for her daughter
this was the first time i had ever done anything 
this big with just cross hatch pattern 


I can say this i have learnt a lot from this project 
I found it a little difficult as we were working black and 
stitching with black cotton 
I got there in the end and i can't wait to see the 
end result with the Dresden plates on the quilt 
But it was a good experience 
And I did learn one thing I needed to get myself glasses for my eyes
are getting very sore by the end of the day.

So now I have also looked at getting better lighting  for my machine


I will add more pictures as they become available 
from Sandra.W 
so I better get cracking onto the next quilt 

Happy Quilting ") N


No comments:

Post a Comment