Thursday 27 February 2014

Another Day Another Quilt #17

Whoa!!!!!

This week has flown by so quick ") 

today I am working on a quilt for Jean of Kingaroy 
this one is for one of her Grandsons a lovely 
sampler quilt...

Jean has been quilting on and off for many years 
this is the 2nd one I have done for her 
as we only met middle of last year
she came across me at the local Markets 
that I attend every month in Nanango :) 

today we used one of the customers favorite 
all over quilting patterns called 
"wave on wave"
I have had this now for a few months and I can tell you 
everyone is very attracted to it :) 
especially for quilts that are made for men and boys alike 

Jean also wanted to be able to see the quilting so she opted for 
a cream coloured thread for the top and bottom 
she also wanted a bamboo wadding and a love 
Mocha coloured backing fabric...
we had everything she was chasing 
Whew!!! lucky us...as you can see below the quilt has turned out just 
gorgeous and was well received :) 

now onto a Custom Made quilt 

Happy Quilting ") N 


No comments:

Post a Comment