Thursday 26 September 2013

Busy Quilting up a Storm ")

Over the last few weeks 
I have been Quilting and Patchworking 
up a storm...

and thank goodness for that 
as the weather has really started 
to heat up...

so over the last 
couple weeks I have quilted 
a lot of quilts for cutomers and 
quilts for sale on my Facebook and MadeIt page ")


...here are just a few that 
I have completed with many more
in que for Quilting ") 


here is Amanda M. of Kingaroy Qld...this one was made for her little boy...it is a basic Double Irish Chain worked around a Spiderman Panel...then she embroidered spiders in the plain red centers and then here at Darvanalee Designs we Quilted it with Spider webs the end result
looks like the spiders are crawling over the web ") 



 

This one was made by Debby.S.of Nanango
This quilt was for her Grandsonand I have seen it in its newhome and it is much loved indeed...here at Darvanalee Designs we put a Dinosour Quilting pattern all over the picture on the right shows the pattern on  the back of the Quilt ")


this one was done by Faye of Murgon QLd
 here at darvanalee Deisngs we quilted 
with a all over pattern called hippy Kitty's 
I just love the Cats ")



The Next few Quilts I have made and quilted 
for sale you can find more over on my 
Facebook page ") 


but here are just a few for you to look at ") 






 for all he pricing details 
you can visit the following pages 


and 


Happy Quilting ")

 

No comments:

Post a Comment